re: LIST OF SERVERS FOR THIS WORKGROUP IS NOT AVAILABLE:
Make sure all computers in the workgroup are configured to use NetBIOS over
TCP/IP. Follow these steps:
1. On the desktop, right-click My Network Places, and then click Properties.
2. Right-click the appropriate connection, and then click Properties.
3. Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
4. Click Advanced, and then click WINS.
5. If you are using a static Internet Protocol (IP) address, click Enable
NetBIOS over TCP/IP. If you have a DHCP-assigned IP address, click Use
NetBIOS setting from the DHCP server.
6. Click OK in the open dialog boxes to close them and to save the new