RE:Customer's by customer Purchases
TO MAKE CUSTOMER LIST/LABELS BASED ON CUSTOMER BUYING HISTORIES
(Version 8.7 and Higher only)
1) Select Mailing Labels (choice 6,1)
2) Choose For Total Purchases Between (choice 6 for Version 9). Leave the
default values $1 to 9999999.99.
Frequently Shopkeeper users are trying to target their top 1000 or so
customers regardless of the types of merchandise that the customer
bought or how long ago they made the purchase. If that's true for you
then skip step 3.
3) If you're trying to target the mailer to a specific group of
customers or only want to check purchases for, say, the past five years
then select YES to fine tune the purchases. If appropriate, fill in the:
Vendor, Mfg, Styles, Major class range, Minor class range, Date range,
For single retail prices above or for sales clerk selections.
-> Ignore those lines which you don't care about. If you only care
about the date range, then don't fill in the vendor or other line.
Filling in other lines can inadvertently skew the results.
4) When asked to RECALCULATE PURCHASE TOTALS, answer YES.
5) Choose BEGIN PURCHASE REPORT (choice A)
A list of customers will be shown.
Also, their TOTAL PURCHASES, LAST YEARS PURCHASE and TWO YEARS
AGO PURCHASES will be shown for comparison. The address and phone
number are displayed to the far right.
Browse down the list the appropriate number of pages to
correspond to the total number of mailers you want to send. In
this example you'd scroll down enough pages to find the top 2000
Write down the customer's TOTAL PURCHASES amount. (ie: $75)
6) Choose FOR TOTAL PURCHASES BETWEEN again and type in (in our
example) $75 and $9999999. Answer NO to the FINE TUNE QUESTION.
Answer NO to the RECALCULATE question.
7) Choose option S to Start where you can begin printing labels or
create a mail-merge file or other export file.