Typically Error 39 (during closing or inventory reports) is the result
of one or more items with impossible costs, retail prices or quantities.
To identify these items:
1) Choose Inventory Report Summarized by Class code (choice 6,5,B=Summarized
2) PRINT the report. (choice A= print)
3) Look over the report. Some major categories will have *'s in the Cost,
Retail or Quantity
4) Run a REGULAR inventory report. (Choice 6,5 DONT CHANGE B)
5) Before you start the report enter ONE MAJOR code RANGE in choice 3 that
corresponds with the major code on report with *'s. (EG. make choice 3 read
100 and 100 on BOTH sides)
6) Print the report. Some sku numbers should show with *'s in the cost,
retail or Qty.
7) Note these sku numbers and choose Edit/Adjust inventory (choice 2,8,Edit)
to fix these items